FREQUANTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I book in to a workshop?
Will I be sent a ticket?
What do I need to bring to my workshop?
Do you sell gift vouchers?
The workshop I want is sold out! Do you have a cancellation list?
I can't make it to my workshop, what shall I do?
If I cannot come, can I let a friend take my place?
It there an age limit at your workshops?
Can I suggest a venue?
Are you available for private bookings?
Can we make our engagement or wedding rings with you?
I have a complaint, what can I do?
Safety In Our Workshops
Our priority is your safety, however, there are some tools and processes that may cause harm if not used correctly. You should follow our guidance and instruction at all times and follow these simple safety measures. Please remember you will be attending this course at your own risk!
● Long hair must be tied back and scarves removed. Please don't use hairspray as it is highly flammable!
● Safety glasses should be worn when using soldering and pickling areas
● Alcohol must not be consumed at or in the hours before the workshop
We are bound by the safety policies of our venues. We want to ensure the safety of our students at all times and in the current pandemic there are a few extra safety measures in place.
● All attendees must wear a face covering. If you have a valid exemption certificate, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your booking. If you have forgotten your face covering, we can provide one for a nominal fee.
● To make sure we can provide a safe distance for all attendees during our sessions, we are sticking to a reduced class size.
● All students are provided with a complete set of hand tools for their use alone during the session thus dramatically reducing the amount of shared tools that are used. There will however, be occasions where we, the tutors, will have to be in close proximity to you, the Student, in order to show fine detailed explanations and demonstrate the use of small tools.
● Hand sanitizing gel and sterilizing surface wipes are provided at each workstation and we encourage regular use of these.
● All surfaces, tools, workstations and seating will be sterilised between classes.
● Unfortunately, we cannot offer refreshments but we encourage you to bring your own drinks if you wish. Fresh drinking water is always available!
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have suspected symptoms of the Covid 19 virus. If you are returning from a holiday destination with a strict quarantine regulation in place, Do not attend any classes until your quarantine period is complete. Let us know by email or telephone as soon as possible to we can try to fill your place.
Under the latest government guidelines for the track and trace scheme, we are obliged to keep your contact information for the period of 21 days. If you do not wish to remain on the mailing list for future events, please let us know by email.
For more information on Covid 19 and what to do, please visit the NHS website.